Our [U/A] Collection features double-sided designs. UA stands for Universal Application or “Urban” & “Adventure”. Each side of these bags is different.
The Urban (or office) side is sophisticated both in colour and texture – all waterproof. The Adventure side is printed and features graphic imagery of our adventure or natural world.
Are you office or adventure – OR BOTH?
- rainproof /water-resistant
- re-loop strap to wear “wide” or “tall” or “leashed”
- very light, strong & secure
- secure inner zipped pocket; plus 1 exterior zipped pocket
- narrow reflective band in seam – be visible at night
*Laptop size: fits a 15″ Macbook Pro.
The Flaggy Shore is near Doolin in County Clare and was made famous by Irish poet Seamus Heaney in his poem Postscript (Spirit Level Collection).
GPS location: 3°01’27.5″N 9°23’57.2″W